This Site is owned by Smeg S.p.A (the "Company", “Smeg”, “we” or “us”) whose local registered office is at The Magna Building, Wyndyke Furlong, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1DZ and our company registration number is 2365886. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website and providing us with your personal information and this statement summarises what personal details we may collect from you before, during or after you use our Site and what we will do with them. You can contact the Company via the postal address above or via email at [email protected].
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.If you do not want your data used in this way please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data.We may also use your information to enhance your visit to our Site and to create a general demographic profile of visitors. However, once your session ends (approximately 20 minutes after leaving the site or upon closing all instances of your web browser), the data will only be used in a collated form and we will not be able to identify you personally from such data.Telephone calls and e-mail correspondence with Smeg at the email addresses accessible through, or obtained from, this website may be recorded or monitored. By using these communication methods you are consenting to the recording and/or monitoring of your calls and emails.We will endeavour to ensure that the personal information you submit to us is kept private and secure. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through the Site to third parties (other than our sister, parent, subsidiary or associated companies) unless we are required to do so by law or unless it is to those operating the Site on our behalf.You are entitled to review and correct information that we hold on you, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £5 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.
Please contact us via the registered office address stated above or by email at [email protected]
If you wish us to remove your personal details from our marketing database at any time, please write to us at the registered office address stated above or by email at [email protected]
Sale and transfer
- In the event of a sale, transfer, merger, change of control, consolidation, reorganization or liquidation of Smeg, We may sell, transfer or assign to third parties information you have provided to Us, including but not limited to personally identifiable information and other information concerning your relationship with Us.
- Any information you post on the public areas of the Site (e.g. chat rooms, bulletin boards) is accessible to and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You are advised to use caution when posting personal information about yourself in public areas of this Site. Cookies
- We may use "cookies" to help us recognise you on any return visits you make to our Site and to make any registration or other procedures easier for you. Cookies are small pieces of information, which will be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The cookies used by us will not give us any personal details about you. If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser please refer to the relevant help menu looking under cookies, privacy or security but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. For more information on cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
No data collected from children
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site is owned by Smeg S.p.A (the "Company", “Smeg”, “we” or “us”) whose local registered office is at 3 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RN and our company registration number is 2365886. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS.
All rights in this website are owned by Smeg. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Smeg. The names, logos and images on this website which identify Smeg and its products and services are proprietary marks of Smeg. The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Smeg.
Smeg has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However neither Smeg nor any third party supplier of Smeg products accepts responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. The specification, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products however, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.Smeg has a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to make changes to products without notice. Please note not all features are available on all the products shown and all products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.You should not solely rely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action.Smeg reserves the right to alter the content of this website at any time.
VIRUSES AND YOUR COMPUTER.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
From time to time we may place links on this website to other websites (“the Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Websites and do not have any control over their content.We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites.We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed.You accept that we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Websites.Any products or services purchased or obtained or offered to you through use of the Websites, whether accessed via this website or otherwise, are provided subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of those products or services. As such, unless otherwise stated, we make no warranty whatsoever in relation to those products or services and you agree that Smeg shall have no liability in respect of those products or services.
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website.
CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.Use of this website
FROM OUTSIDE THE UK.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting Smeg products available in the United Kingdom.Smeg makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use in or available for delivery to other locations outside of the UK.Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
From time to time we run competition, prizes draws or other promotion via this website. These will have their own separate terms and conditions and you should make yourself familiar with them prior to participation.
PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.